Williams, Pitts & Beard | Accounting Services
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Williams, Pitts & Beard, PLLC's accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
These services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Litigation support
Williams, Pitts & Beard, PLLC serves clients throughout Northwest Mississippi and the Mid-South. In DeSoto County this includes Olive Branch, Southaven, Horn Lake, Hernando and Walls; Marshall County includes Byhalia, Holly Springs and Potts Camp; Coldwater and Senatobia in Tate County; Tunica, White Oak and Tunica Resorts in Tunica County; and Memphis, Millington, Bartlett, Cordova, Arlington, Collierville, and Lakeland in Shelby County, TN.
Williams, Pitts & Beard, PLLC – 2042 McIngvale Rd., Hernando, MS 38632